and I've done nothing spectacular. On the brighter side, I've done nothing stupid so I'd like to think it's a win-win. I still haven't started that walking regimen. I guess it's better to not talk much about these things for it to eventually happen. I guess it's best to not talk about a lot of things for them to be alright.
So a bummer thing happened to me yesterday. No, it was more like a bummer feeling. Regret is shitty. It's involuntary and it takes away your over-all control. If you let it run amok in your head, it could mess you up big time. So, sometimes I let it. This is why I hate being away from the computer. This must also be why I haven't been writing so much anymore and I let my muse wander off without me. My cozy-ass bedroom is kind of evil. My writing materials, too.
I just can't deal with sentimentality right now.
Being a sad bastard all the time is taxing. Songs are okay. They are a lot more fleeting than literature. I only listen to music via the desktop PC now, where I have all the control buttons at my disposal. I can always cold switch my mood by browsing through tumblr and feel superior and not give fucks anymore. But my dungeon of a bedroom? Naaaaw.
HEAVY BOOTS EVERYWHERE.
My book hoarding has put a strain on my finances and my emotional health (not that I'm complaining).
Note to self: EVERYTHING IN MODERATION or whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment