I have this great nagging regret not seeing Bane when they landed P.I. last year so I'm totally stoked about Terror. I am not crazy about Terror as I am over Bane or over H2O or over my all-time favorite GCF. I am okay with Terror. I understand people going nuts over Terror. The reason I'm going is 1. Jan offered me a trip to Manila (where the show's gonna happen), 2. I got my parents to approve of this travel, and 3. I'm ready to be converted to be a Keeper of The Faith. Haha.
I haven't listened to the entire KOTF album. I haven't listened to "all" of their past releases, either, so I couldn't really evaluate the progress this band has made which means, I am incapable of doing a decent review. Not to come off defensive, I take my hardcore seriously but I gotta know the band's repertoire (and heart) to be able to decide if I love them or not which explains why I only love a few. (This is also the way I think relationships should go! Haha!)
Welp, here goes something! :)
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment