Monday, May 23, 2011

SELF-PORTRAITURE: April and May 2011 and HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY

to me!

Wow I didn't even get to post the past couple of months... that's how time flew. I must've had fun.

Blog! It's been 4 years. Man!

I have nothing much to say except I need to get some sleep because I just came from a long ass ride home from Dumaguete City with my family and I am not myself when I am this tired. Travel is a bitch when you ain't rich. Ha.

For documentation purposes, I'm just going to leave these here:

shit-eating grin - on my way to Hush Hush 5 - April 2011


my birthday, May 2011


My face is a mound of dough right now. Food's been my best friend and worst enemy lately and forever but I want to go to the gym because I want to fit into my old hipster clothes again. Ha. I kid.

No comments: