I am so good at fake reading. No. I look so good fake reading.
Blogging for June on the second day of July wasn't the plan.
In fact, there was no plan. There was an indubitable want/need to blog but the lack of planning led straight to... well... nothing.
I did blog on my other blog. It was fun. I spent some time tweaking HTML codes to make things a little wider and use up the entire page space. Now the blog looks so much sexier than before. There is no way to miss the food pictures now.
Also, I have been sick for a week. The last week of June 2011 was a "worst week" definitely. My sinuses were clogged, I was semi-deaf because of it. Right now, I still couldn't hear well. I had such a difficult time breathing and my cough was so terrible there were nights I wanted to cry because I can't sleep/breathe.
I'm doing okay now. Thank you, God and science!
Thinking I need to up the game and been lucky to have loaned a Canon Rebel xti camera from my sister's friend. Well, that food blog was begging for a makeover. I've had that running for a few years and well, it deserves my attention. I also needed discipline to finish doing stuff I've started. I'm doing what I can. Welp, not the best but I'm getting there.
At a 6K gig. I don't know how to play pool.



No comments:
Post a Comment