And also, my brother, between the cheering and the yelling this morning, blurted out a promise to treat us out to pizza if LA wins. And so off we went (mom, lil sis and I) to DaVinci's. At 10:30 pm right after his shift at work he met us there and pigged out on pizza and takeout McDonald's fries and caramel sundae.

(Not much photo of food. It was gone that quick.)
Although dad wasn't able to tag along because he was too tired from the seminar he attended today, it was all in all a positively positive day!
Also, the travel/lifestyle/photo blog I've been working on is officially up! Complete with fancy template, an animated digital clock, a shoutbox and a post! Yep! My first post right there!
Please give a visit if you are not too busy and say hello in the shoutbox.. and be nice! Alrighty!
Next is a follow-up to my tattoo story. I'd be glad to type it all down if only my contact lenses are clear enough to work with me but now, the monitor is looking all white. tehe! And look at the time!
Stay positive everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment