I've been keeping a diary since I was in 3rd grade and being the big curly-haired geek (not Greek... and my curly hair was a perm courtesy of my aunt granny), it was my solace. It was where all the action took place. I told it everything that bothered me in my day. May it be good, bad, happy or sad. No matter how ordinary it is too.
So I have to say that early on I was set to document my life only before, I was the only who had
access to it.
When I turned 20 (I think), I lost interest in paper and went electronic. I kept 4 blogs.
It's a whole different world because it made my life out in the open but the fact that I can choose what to post and what not to post made it super duper seductive.
So why do I blog?
I WANT TO SHARE.
Because I know how I learned some important things from other people's blogs too.
I feel I need to give back.
WELCOME ME.
I would like this time to thank BLOGGER for this incredible space.
And my good friend and photographer, Jan Sunday, for the photos on my layout.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment