Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tattoo time.

Just a little something I found in Youtube today.



FUN! I love the thick accent on Javier. LOL

I've been interested in the art of tattoos long ago having been exposed to drawing at an early age. I am amazed at how a person can get to have something on him forever like a scar, just so much better.

When I was a kid I used to draw stuff on myself with ball point pens and colored markers. I also used to take Pilot .4 pens to draw on my hand or arm or leg or wherever I felt like it. When I was in high school, I wanted so bad to get henna-ed but that time, it was expensive (200 pesos = my weekly allowance) so I bought some henna powder and took matters into my own right hand. I am not ambidextrous.

In my head, I considered all possibilities that someday, I will get inked. But I never really thought that I will get the chance soon enough. And I did, twice, so that makes me a really happy girl. I believe what happened between me and the tattoo machine was fate.

More on that later.

No comments: